Complaint Review: Squrrilly Service Tree

• Updated: Sat, August 24, 2013

• Reported By: lindag — Social Circle Georgia
Squrrilly Service Tree
3829 Seeber Drive Knoxville, Tennessee USA

Squrrilly Service Tree SquirrelAdam WilliamsDouglas Adam Williams Paid large sum of money; did not complete work; continuously lied about equipment and paying for rentals; left my yard in a MESS! Knoxville Tennessee

Hired this company to remove trees in my yard. He stated it would take three days and he would cut the wood into stacks for sale. Couldn't rent a chipper because didn't have a Georgia drivers license, so I did with the understanding that he would be paying for it's use. 8/6 and 7 crew worked. 8/8 I called owner to find out where workers were; stated he had an emergency in Tennessee and had told worker to be here at 12:30. No work done on this day. 8/9 chipper was rented using my drivener rs license and credit card. 8/10 crew here for 5 hours. 8/11 stated he hurt back and couldn't work.

No work this day. 8/12 worked half of crew for 4 hours and left. 8/13, 814, 8/15 nocall/noshow. I discovered that this company was using the chipper and doing other jobs. 8/16 I called the hardware store to go and get the chipper from the motel this crew was staying in. 8/17 and 8/18 no call no show.  The agreed on amount of money for this job was $6000.00. This owlner continously asked for advances, but by the time it reached $4600.00 I refused to give him any more money. I also had to pay for the chipper.  The owner stated time and again that he "had that money put aside" which was verified several times by his "crew chief".

The cost of the chipper was 700.00. I received a call on 8/21 that the owner neede more money-I said no. The owner also made a "deal" with my neighbor that if he let him use his log splitter, that he and his crew would remove a tree for him. Needless to say, that never happened. On 8/23 the owner sent me a text message saying I would be hearing from his attorney that day-also never happened.  This owner took 2 rakes and a large steel chain for use by his employees . These items have not been returned. Police report has been filed for future reference, and I have taken pictures of the condition that my yard is in now. These pictures are AFTER my son in law brought a crew out and did about 8 hours of work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Squrrilly-Service-Tree-/Knoxville-Tennessee-37921/Squrrilly-Service-Tree-SquirrelAdam-WilliamsDouglas-Adam-Williams-Paid-large-sum-of-mone-1078677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Squrrilly Service Tree