Complaint Review: SRE Cheap Trips

• Reported By: Miss Patty — Rockford Illinois United States of America
SRE Cheap Trips
PO Box 2036 Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

SRE Cheap Trips It's a blackeye on the travel industry Cherry Hill, New Jersey

I don't usually fall for telephone con-games. I consider myself an infomed consumer and yet I was duped by SRE Cheap Trips. We were planning a vacation right around the time I received the call from a telephone solicitor. Our plans changed and I cancelled the membership within the 30 day allowance. I have registered mail confirming the arrival of my cancellation, however, after numerous phone calls to Cheap Trips and repeated promises that the refund would be credited to my card, I am now (a year later) typing this with egg on my face.

I just tried the 800 number that I had and it is no longer good. If anyone has an updated # I would greatly apprciate it. I have 800-211-5119. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as soon as I log off. I urge anyone else in this situation to do the same. It's easy just google them and file online.

P.S. I'm out $84.00, shame on them...shame on me. No more phone deals, EVER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SRE-Cheap-Trips/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08034/SRE-Cheap-Trips-Its-a-blackeye-on-the-travel-industry-Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-546854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SRE Cheap Trips