dressed

Complaint Review: srm marketing / north american power

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: BrittH — Lakeland Florida United States of America
srm marketing / north american power
223 South fl. Ave Lakeland, Florida United States of America

srm marketing / north american power Dominique from 223 South Florida Ave. Scam energy company Lakeland , Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Unauthorized Solicitation

I replied to an add on Craig's List in late Feb. It stated that it was a marketing company and the pay would be from $10.00-$15.00/hr. It did not have any address or phone number, so I sent my resume in and was contacted within ten minutes. When i was contacted the girl on the phone spoke so fast I could barely understand her. She told me to come in on the following monday for an interview and if the interview goes well then I start the next monday.

When I showed up to my interview you had to walk in the back door through this almost empty building with mix matched chairs and little cubicles. I had no idea that this was going to be a calling center. I walked into the room and they told a few of us to come back the next day.

Arriving the next day I was sent to the same room with others as we waited, half of the chairs you sat in were boke and you almost fell to the floor. The manager walked in and told us that a girl was going to train us, (a girl that had only been there two days and only made one sale) (the other assistant was fired that morning)

We sat there while she explained the company. She said it was an energy provider company named HIKO Energy. We were to cold call people and try to convince them to sign up with this company we barely knew anything about.

I never got a single sale. Alot of the people I called had already signed up with this provider and hated it. They said that instead of saving them money on their electric bill, they were being charged extra. At this point I didnt even feel comfortable trying to do this job. I still continued until 6 pm.

As I was leaving Dominique asked me how many sales I made and I told him zero for the day. He then told me to not worry about coming back.

I have yet to see a check from this company. They falsafied information on the computer. You really only get $7.67 if you make under a certain amount of sales. I was there from 9 am-6pm. Waisted a whole day and didn't even get paid. This job is a scam and I hope that more people do not fall for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/srm-marketing-north-american-power/Lakeland-Florida-33809/srm-marketing-north-american-power-Dominique-from-223-South-Florida-Ave-Scam-energy-com-860457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on srm marketing / north american power

Unauthorized Solicitation

AUTHOR: North American Power - (United States of America)

Did anyone you interacted with say that they were working on behalf of North American Power? If so, please contact the corporate office of North American Power immediately. Our phone number and email can be found on our website www.napower.com. We would be very interested in knowing what was going on here, and any information you could provide would be much appreciated.