Complaint Review: SRT

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Terry — 98532 Washington United States of America
SRT
Texarkana, Arkansas United States of America

SRT southern Refridgerated transport SRT is part of covenant transport. Nuff said Texarkana, Arkansas

SRT is part of Covenant Transport's group. SRT gets the same weather alerts and shut down messages that covenant sends.
Their management is just as bad.  ie:  Dispatching loads late, never getting drivers home anywhere near on time.  The average for me was 3 days to 10 days late.
Kevin Snead, my dispatcher at the time wanted me to spend the night with a haz mat load at the shipper so I could get the load delivered when HE wanted it.  That load was 40, 000lbs +, the shipper wanted to shut thier gates as soon as I was loaded, had the placards on and called to check in the haz mat load.  Then got mad at me because I went to the truck stop to scale and get my next year's permits faxed to me.I was in South Bend, Indianana. The shipper was on a 2 lane road in town.
That load should have been, according to the shipper, picked up the day before I got there.
Par for the course for SRT.  The worst part was the dispatcher supervisor backs the dispatchers when they try & push drivers to do illegal things like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SRT/Texarkana-Arkansas-/SRT-southern-Refridgerated-transport-SRT-is-part-of-covenant-transport-Nuff-said-Texark-969452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SRT