Complaint Review: sruk9.com

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Brightcreations — Mesa Arizona
sruk9.com
4825 captain mcdonald ct north las vegas, Nevada USA

sruk9.com Parker Moriah MacRae Darlene Denise Cervanes Service dog trainer defrauded 12 year old child with CP out of $700.00 north las vegas Nevada

On August 3, 2013 I responded to a cragslist ad offering a AKC Giant Schnauser that was service dog trained. My 12 year old son had been hoping for a service dog and it seemed to be heaven sent. I asked very specific questions as I had my own requirements. Was she full AKC certified with breeding rights? (seller answered yes) would her health records come with her (answer: all her records will come with her, service dog papers, health records, akc registration/transfer of ownership) Why were they selling her (she was not a good match for the handler, wrong temperment for the job, but a good match for my son's needs). We drove 4 hours to pick up the dog, and they did not have all the paperwork with them but would mail it the next day. Several days passed with no word so I started contacting them, with no response, so I started doing research on the dog, which was very clear she had little to no training, did not recall, sit/stay or any other command reliably.

I started researching the little info they had leaked on the dog and found the breeder at which point I found out they had no legal right to sell the dog. She was sold to the one woman at heavy discount to be used as a service dog and if she did not work out she was to be returned to the breeder. She had limited AKC registration and absolutely no breeding rights. Ontop of it all when I forwarded the breeder the ad she stated the picture was not even of our dog, but was an image of a dog the breeder was selling a few weeks prior.

The seller and trainer finally responded when I threatened to report them, but danced around the fact that they had lied about the AKC/breeding rights, training and still have not provided proof of vaccination or any health records. Basically they said they did not care that they robbed my little boy of his $700.00 and there was nothing I could do to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sruk9com/north-las-vegas-Nevada-89031/sruk9com-Parker-Moriah-MacRae-Darlene-Denise-Cervanes-Service-dog-trainer-defrauded-12-y-1076519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sruk9.com