Complaint Review: ST. MARY PHARMACY-CURLEW AND US 19

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: GINGER — CLEARWATER Florida
ST. MARY PHARMACY-CURLEW AND US 19
30606 US 19 N. PALM HARBOR FL 34684 PALM HARBOR, Florida USA

ST. MARY PHARMACY-CURLEW AND US 19 FRIENDLY AT FIRST BUT TURNS ON YOU WHEN YOU ACQUIRE INSURANCE AND ARE NO LONGER A SELF PAY CUSTOMER PALM HARBOR Florida

Michael was very friendy at first and very sympathetic to the fact I had no insurance and had to pay CASH for monthly $1400+ prescriptions.  But after I acquired insurance with my employer, they would no longer fill my prescriptions beause to total went from $1400 CASH to copays of a total of $30.  I got every excuse why they could not fill for me any more:  no in stock, on order, callback next week, had no idea when they would get any shipments.  I calmly suggested that it seemed to me that because I now had insurance, they would not fill my prescriptions because I no longer had to pay them $1400 CASH. He became defensive, irate and basically told me to take my business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ST-MARY-PHARMACY-CURLEW-AND-US-19/PALM-HARBOR-Florida-34684/ST-MARY-PHARMACY-CURLEW-AND-US-19-FRIENDLY-AT-FIRST-BUT-TURNS-ON-YOU-WHEN-YOU-ACQUIRE-IN-1067857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ST. MARY PHARMACY-CURLEW AND US 19