Complaint Review: St Matthews Church Letters By Mail

• Submitted: Wed, December 28, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Wadsworth Ohio
St Matthews Church Letters By Mail
P.O. Box 21838 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

St Matthews Church Letters By Mail I have been ripped off by St Mattews Church in Tulsa Ok and I dont want the same thing to happen to you!! Tulsa Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: ST. MATTHEWS CHURCH LETTERS HELPED ME

I had began to recieve letters from St Matthews Church. The letters seemed very promicing and convincing. Deep down I thought I was doing a good thing by sending them money that they requested for seeding. Now I realize that it was only a fraud when I tried to contact these people no names or phone numbers available now I am out $150.00 in which I honestly cannot afford. If you recieve letters from these people it is only a hoax. A money making scheme that uses gods name to cover it up.

Debra
Wadsworth, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2005 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/St-Matthews-Church-Letters-By-Mail/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121-9822/St-Matthews-Church-Letters-By-Mail-I-have-been-ripped-off-by-St-Mattews-Church-in-Tulsa-Ok-169591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on St Matthews Church Letters By Mail

ST. MATTHEWS CHURCH LETTERS HELPED ME

AUTHOR: R.o. - (U.S.A.)

I have been receiving the letters and scam or not, I believe that sending a few bucks cannot hurt me because what they provide for me is another source of prayer and since I do not have anyone to confide in and may not want to confide in anyone about some issues going on in my life, I am happy to always read the continuing letters I receive which are based on bible chapters that relate to my circumstances and give me something to read that brings me positive thoughts and helps me out of my depression but I never send more than $20 per month. I am sure whoever is doing these letters has to pay for postage and cost of the printing and their time to research passages from the Bible to relate to my situation proving to be very helpful to me as a personal, confidential and private matter giving me hope that someone out there still cares about people and what we go through in our daily lives. I do not see anything wrong with people helping people to feel better through prayer letters and in my situation when I send back comments the following letter gives me some guidance on issues that I did not dislcose.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC