Complaint Review: st. vincent E.R doctors

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2002

• Reported By:fishers in.
st. vincent E.R doctors
20001 west 86 street Indianapolis, indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 317-338-2345
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

st. vincent E.R doctors hospital E.R is a real joke!!!! Indianapolis Indiana

I took my husband to st. vincent hospital,by dirrection of his docter. He had a spinal tap days before, he was vomiting and they wouldnt give him a gurney to lay on.Whe he lays down the pain subsides. After being left in the waiting room for several hours I asked how much longer it would be,he was in horrible pain. I had a fit when his responce was two more hours.

I told the man that I was going to take him somewhere else.At this time he stamps something on a paper and said sighn here.I asked what for nothing had been done for my husband,he stated that I had to pay for thr time spent in the waiting room.At that time I blow my top. Two min. later they call us ,at this time my husband has not eaten in 28 days nothing but milk(due to severe thrush).

I'm having my husband genetically tested. His mental stability is maintained by meds.They denied him his meds and two hours later i went to the restroom when I get back I get told that my husband is being put in a stress center.They told me there was no reason for them to admit him medically.

Iguess not being able to eat becouse of the thrush for 28 days and the spinal headache wasnt enought.They denied him his meds for two hours and then he started talking out of his head. Do to lack of med,husband has effective disorder.If you have mental illness doctors cant see past it......and really dont care to be involved.So they pass you from one doctor to the next. Who because you have a mental illness could care less about your pysical health.

fishers, indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/st-vincent-ER-doctors/Indianapolis-indiana-46260/st-vincent-ER-doctors-hospital-ER-is-a-real-joke-Indianapolis-Indiana-15279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on st. vincent E.R doctors