Complaint Review: Stacey Kubyn

• Updated: Sun, August 15, 2010

• Reported By: Martha Reyes — Bristow Oklahoma United States of America
Stacey Kubyn
Chardon Township, Ohio United States of America

Stacey Kubyn Esquire Caucasians Backyard breeder sold me two Russian imports without purchase agreement or receipts. Now won't send RKF certificate. Chardon Township, Ohio

Stacey Kubyn has a very professional website that gives the impression you're dealing with a reputable breeder so when I never got a receipt or purchase agreement with my two Russian imports I trusted her. That was a big mistake. Now I can't register my dogs with UKC or any other such organization until I get replacements from Russia which is becoming a rather complicated process. She has the RKF certificate to my dog Tibet there in Ohio but won't send it to me. In my application to her it is clearly stated that my intention is for showing/breeding and to get started it cost me over $10.000. She also sold me a b***h, Blossom Esquire, extremely underweight and suffering from behavioral issues due to the fact that she was removed from her dam as a up and raised without socialization. She seems to get around any professional concerns by being a 'hobbyist kennel' and setting up 'cooperative kennels' like the Anderson Dog Ranch in Mew Mexico and probably others. Anyone seriously considering getting into this breed, whether an Esquire pup or import should get everything in writing. This is a breeder you want to stay away from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2010 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stacey-Kubyn/Chardon-Township-Ohio-44024/Stacey-Kubyn-Esquire-Caucasians-Backyard-breeder-sold-me-two-Russian-imports-without-purch-631577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stacey Kubyn