Complaint Review: Stacy Kellams

• Reported By: jrcox2 — St Peters Missouri USA
Stacy Kellams
4425 So MO Pac Expy Austin, Texas United States of America

Stacy Kellams REISecrets.com Buyer Beware! Austin, Texas

I purchased Stacy Kellams Probate Power Profits in Feb. of 2012.  It sounded great because he went on and on about how easy it was to sit behind your computer and make real estate deals through the Probate system in just about any city in America.  Also, right on his sales page in writing are these words "If within 30 days you aren't completely satisfied, I will cheerfully refund your money, with no hassles."  Really? Cheerfully? With No Hassles?
First off, it isn't as easy as Stacy says it is because in my county you have to go down to the court house and find these "deals" then you have to run around and look at properties and meet with the owners etc., etc.  Well I have a 86 year old mother, with Alzheimer's, that I am taking care of and I can't be running around town three or four times per week going to the court house and then running and looking at dozens of properties all day long, even though in he webinar he stated that I didn't have to do any of this.  That was my original attraction to it.
So before the 30 DAYS were up I started sending emails, support tickets and left messages trying to get my next payment stopped.  Finally, on the day  before my next payment was due, which was not in the bank, the office manager called me and tried to get me to use the program and stay with it and if I had a transportation problem "I could do it in other states"....  After much discussion I told her I did not want to do this in any other states and I wanted my next billing stopped.  She agreed and told me that if I wanted my money back from the entire program I would have to fill out a form and fax it to their office.  So she sent me a form, which I filled out and ran down to the store to get it faxed out to them.

That was over 16 days ago on March 3rd and here I sit still waiting on the refund.  I have sent emails, support tickets and left messages on their machines several times but NOBODY will return my phone calls. This WASN'T a cheerful return....it has been a big HASSLE and most importantly I am still waiting for my money!

It's a shame that every one of these real estate gurus offers a 30 day money back return.....but once they get our money...they dry up and blow away like the never existed.  I am personally done with all of these guys because I don't think they make money in real estate.  I believe they make money by ripping off thousands of people on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2012 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stacy-Kellams/Austin-Texas-78735/Stacy-Kellams-REISecretscom-Buyer-Beware-Austin-Texas-855279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stacy Kellams