Complaint Review: Stacy Kellams/REI Secrets

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Patrick — San Diego California
Stacy Kellams/REI Secrets
4301 W. William Cannon Dr. Ste. B-150 Austin, Texas USA

Stacy Kellams/REI Secrets Charged me for an additional product that I did not agree to after I purchased his "Peephole Profits System" Austin Texas

Stay away from buying anything from Stacy Kellams or REI Secrets or net Publishing because they will charge your bank account for programs that you never agreed to after you buy the initial program. I bought Peephole Profits to look into buying probate real estate and paid $67 for it, wich was fine because that was what I agreed to. 30 days later they debited my account for $49.95 for ANOTHER PROGRAM that I never agreed to buy called REI Secret Society. When I objected and wanted my money back they stated that I should have read their terms and conditions (which I never got a copy of) because it stated that I would be charged for it automatically if I didn't contact them myself and cancell even though I never agreed to it in the first place.

So I am giving everyone that may be considering a purchase of Stacy Kellams/REI Secrets products or anything from Net Publishing to WATCH OUT because if you give them your credit card information you could be surprised with other charges that you didn't agree to 30 days down the road. By the way, they refused to give me a refund of my money when I explained to them that I never agreed to buy that product and never used it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stacy-KellamsREI-Secrets/Austin-Texas-78749/Stacy-KellamsREI-Secrets-Charged-me-for-an-additional-product-that-I-did-not-agree-to-af-1122852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stacy Kellams/REI Secrets