Complaint Review: STAMPS.Com

• Reported By: Ronda — Silver Spring Maryland
STAMPS.Com
1990 E. Grand Ave, El Segundo, California USA

STAMPS.Com Complete Rip Off El Segundo California

Horrible company.  Besides the $15.99 per month fee which I was willing to pay giving the amount of shipping I did, they provide absolutely no customer service.  They forced an update which totally screwed up my PC, and caused their own software to stop working.  I emailed them immediately that I could no longer use their system due to software glitches.

I received no response.  I phoned them and got the run around, no one seemed to know what the issue was.  One rep said he was sending me a CD with the latest updates on it -- that was 9 months ago.  I followed up the next month with a letter canceling their service.  I received no response.

However, they continued to charge me the $15.99 monthly fee for a service that I cannot use due to their faulty software.  Each month I get an updated bill from them claiming I owe even more money.  Each month I send them mail, and email informing them that I have canceled my account with them and they refuse to close my account.

The only way to stop their fraudulent fees was that my credit card was reissued and they did not have the correct information.  However. they are continuing to harass me by email and US Postal mail.  This is Internet Fraud. credit card fraud and mail fraud.  The states attorney's office should investigate their practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STAMPSCom/El-Segundo-California-90245-501/STAMPSCom-Complete-Rip-Off-El-Segundo-California-1118936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STAMPS.Com