Complaint Review: Stamps.com

• Reported By: hip.diva.chick — Cocoa Florida United States of America
Stamps.com
12959 Coral Tree Place Los Angeles, California United States of America

Stamps.com Cannot cancel Stamps.com Los Angeles, California

I signed up for Stamps.com under a promotional offer of free postage after a trial period.  From the beginning, it was NOT as promised.

It took over 2 months to get 'free' scale.  I never received my 'free' postage from promotional offer.  I have emailed 3x now asking for cancellation of service and refund of fees.  Never heard back from 1st email request, 2nd email request said CALL!
I do not have access to a phone since I am home bound recovering from injuries.

On 6/29, they took out monthly fee AFTER I had requested them to stop service and OVERDREW my account.  Now, on 7/4, Stamps.com is trying to hit my account again for a monthly fee.  I have never used their service or their scale.  They suck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2012 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stampscom/Los-Angeles-California-90066-7020/Stampscom-Cannot-cancel-Stampscom-Los-Angeles-California-906716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stamps.com