Complaint Review: Stan Koch and Sons Trucking

• Updated: Wed, December 23, 2009

• Reported By: clara — charleston Tennessee United States of America
Stan Koch and Sons Trucking
424 harding st minnieapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Stan Koch and Sons Trucking i had quit this company turned in their truck to their yard and they reported on my dac they had terminated my employment and violated company policy... my dispatcher john ratcliff reported this. minnieapolis, Minnesota

*Consumer Suggestion: You can file with DAC/HireRight!

i was working for stan koch and sons. i told my dispatcher i was quitting (john ratcliff).he sent me to kansas with a load.it took me 1day to get to the yard in lawerence,ks. about 5miles from delivery point,and the load couldn't deliver for 3 days. i told my dispatcher to take the load off of me and i cleaned out my truck and found my own way home. i also had my truck in the shop because the hood would not stay latched. now they say i was fired and violated company policy. i think this is an outrage. my dispatcher got mad because i quit and decided to get back at me by putting lies on my dac. now it is hendering me in getting another trucking job. all my comunications on this was put on quallcomm because i thought that would protect me and my rights.but so far that didn't help either

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stan-Koch-and-Sons-Trucking/minnieapolis-Minnesota-/Stan-Koch-and-Sons-Trucking-i-had-quit-this-company-turned-in-their-truck-to-their-yard-a-533649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stan Koch and Sons Trucking

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You can file with DAC/HireRight!

AUTHOR: Rollover - (U.S.A.)

I hope that when you "quit" you had someone sign off that the truck was in good shape with an inspection report and you kept the form. If you didn't then you need to keep this in mind!

If so or even if you didn't go to HireRight.com (this is DAC's new name this year) and look for the rebuttal form. You have to look around the website as they REALLY do not want to have you file a form!

Fill the form out as CLEARLY and with every detail that you cam and send it in and about 30 days later you will be notified as to the out come. OR you can get a lawyer and just sue the crud out of the bottom feeder!

You also need to head over to (((Redacted))) and search for this bottom feeder and any you plan to drive for in the future!

Good luck,