Complaint Review: Stanberry Corporate Credit group

• Submitted: Mon, November 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 09, 2009

• Reported By: Serge — staten island New York United States of America
Stanberry Corporate Credit group
468 north camden dr suite #255 Bevery Hills, California United States of America

Stanberry Corporate Credit group Stanberry Inc are SCAM ARTISTS Bevery Hills, California

I have purchased a Corporate Structure package from these scumbags at StanBerry. The package was attached with $1,000,000.00 Project Funding from their so-called pool of Private Investors. I paid Stanberry $18,500.00, It's now been over a year and till this day I have never recieved any funding, but most imortanly I can not get my refund, it was money that was honestly earned by me, not by scamming other people, like these scumbags at Stanberry.

My sales rep was Michael M, the biggest pothological lier, Scam Artist, and a scumbag that I have ever met in my life. Everything he told me was a lie. Through out the whole process he never met a single deadline, and always had a story for me. When I tried to get my refund he continued to feed me with his BS stories.

I have spoken to Stanberry Affiliates that have submitted 20-30 clients each, and not a single client of theirs got funded or recieved a refund, Stanberry was feeding them with their stories as well.

I have contacted the United States Secret Service and the FBI, apparently Stanberry is not news to them, and I have spoken t 6 other people that have already contacted the above mentioned authorities as well. I wanna see these scumbags behind bars for litteraly screwing with peoples lives. And now its just a matter of time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanberry-Corporate-Credit-group/Bevery-Hills-California-90210/Stanberry-Corporate-Credit-group-Stanberry-Inc-are-SCAM-ARTISTS-Bevery-Hills-California-521766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanberry Corporate Credit group