Complaint Review: Standard Capital

• Submitted: Tue, February 18, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Standard Capital US — Carpinteria California
Standard Capital
1072 Casitas Pass Rd. #106 Carpinteria, CA 93013 Carpinteria, CA 93013, Select State/Province USA

Standard Capital FIRST HOUSE FINANCIAL they look for the underdogs mothers , families who have no credit then lie to them 199 dollars from the tummies of children for a promise of helping that family find a home with a money back guarantee and lies Carpinteria, California 93013 United States

I am a single mother widower who was falling on bad time I found a listing for a home that would be affordable to me and my 6 kids. The person on the phone asured me I would be in a home with in a year or I would eceive my money back . I told the coustomer service worker my story and that 199. 00 would be taking away from my children to sacrafice so that we would not be homeless not only did we end up homeles do to the lies of these people they refused to refund my money . I sent out 265 letters to homeowners in hopes of saving my family instead I was left with my children and I wondering from homeless shelter to homeless shelter until we could find something on our own . These people are the evilest people thirsty for the inocent and the misfortune of others!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Standard-Capital/Carpinteria-CA-93013-Select-StateProvince-93013/Standard-Capital-FIRST-HOUSE-FINANCIAL-they-look-for-the-underdogs-mothers-families-who-1124579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Standard Capital