Complaint Review: Standard Insurance

• Reported By: Holycowgirl — Alvarado Texas United States of America
Standard Insurance
620 West Pipeline Hurst, Texas United States of America

Standard Insurance Accounting Department Misappropriated Funds Hurst, Texas

I prepaid part of my insurance bill at the end of 2012 for 2013.  During the roll over money was misappropriated and could not be clearly documented where the money went to.  When challanged, instead of getting a pen out to see where there error was, they rudely said pay what we want or look for another insurance agency.  They did not care that I had written proof of my funds paid compared to the bill.  I can't believe how rude they were to me.  I asked them to get out a paper and calculator so they could see there error, but they refussed saying they didn't want to hear it and I had to pay what was on their screen and repeated more than once for me to go somewhere else.  I just don't get this company.  I guess they steal so much money from so many people in small amounts that that don't need my business nor do they want it.  Please challange your bills, don't let them get away with stealing money from us!  If we don't stand up for what is right, then they will continue to steal from us, little by little at a time.  If we are not honest with the small things, then how can we be trusted with the big things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Standard-Insurance/Hurst-Texas-/Standard-Insurance-Accounting-Department-Misappropriated-Funds-Hurst-Texas-1018293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Standard Insurance