Complaint Review: Standard Trust Financial Services

910 Central Avenue Fort Knox, Kentucky USA
  • Phone: 1-502-378-2731
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Standard Trust Financial Services I received a letter dated 3 /11/2014 stating that I am a 2nd prize winner in the second category of the USA Mega draw held on Jan. 30, 2014. Fort Knox Kentucky

I received a letter informing me that I am a 2nd prize winner in the second category of the USA Mega draw held on Jan. 30, 2014.  A serial number attached to my name matched the first five lucky winning numbers and I have won $275,000.

I am to contact a claim agent named LINDA BROWN @ 1-502-378-2731 to activate my check that was with the letter for $4,550.00  The check is provided to help pay for the processing fee of $3,525.00.  I am not suppose to act on the notice until I have contacted the claim agent. The letter is signed by Alan N. Brian, Promotion Manager.

The check looks very real, is out of the Wachovia Bank in Greensboro, NC and written by the Lorillard Tobacco Company. It supposedly has 4 security features: Invisible Fluorescent Fibers, Three Stain Set, UV Dull, and Micro Print. The check number is 374838.

After I call the claim agent I am suppose to receive a Cashier's Check for the rest of the money which is $270,450.00.  There is a form at the bottom of the letter to be filled out, signed, and given to the representative when the check arrives.

I saw another report on Ripoff Report that was almost identical to what I have received, so I figured it was a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Standard-Trust-Financial-Services/Fort-Knox-Kentucky-40121/Standard-Trust-Financial-Services-I-received-a-letter-dated-3-112014-stating-that-I-am-1132228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Standard Trust Financial Services