Complaint Review: stanley home warrenties

• Reported By: SJU — LA QUINTA California
stanley home warrenties
560 slyvan ave. #3032 englewood cliffs, New Jersey USA

stanley home warrenties RIPOFF, SCAMMERS & MORE englewood cliffs New Jersey

On 10/13/13 I signed up with this company paying $50.00 a month for coverage. I had to wait 30 days before I could use it. The beginning of this year my garbage disposal went out, I entered a claim and waited, waited and waited. Finally I called them and they said they would not repair it because they assummed it was plugged up. I knew it was not plugged up but had to call a plumber to replace it. It was not plugged up. This was on my dime.  On 3/14/14 My refrigerator stopped cooling. Once again I entered a claim, got a reply they would fix it and supposedly sent off the work order to a tech. the tech would call me within 24 hrs. to set up an appointment. 24hrs came and went, about $500.00 worth of food had  spoiled and got thrown out.  Once again I called them and they gave me some half assed excuse about communication problems.  3/21/14 called again this time they had problems with my credit card. what crap.So I gave them another credit card...this was on a Friday so they would run it again and clear on Monday and get a tech out Tuesday...no show.  On 3/29/14 I called again and got the rudest, stupidist, gum chewing dummy I have ever heard and she informed me she was eating her lunch so she may be away from the phone for a bit.!!  She said she called the tech and he  was backed way up with repair calls so he could not do me. She supposedly got another tech who was going to call me the next day....no call.  I again called 3/31/14 and stayed on the line for over 45 minutes because all agents were busy. They suggested I leave a message, etc. and they would get back to me immediately.  No call.  I tried again got the same message and informed them that I was going to contact the Health Dept. because I have not had refrigeration for  for close to a month.  I am going to proceed, try and close this scam out and take action. Legal if I have to.

Stay as far away from these people as you can!!! I am positive they work out of a back room somewhere.    Stay away!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stanley-home-warrenties/englewood-cliffs-New-Jersey-07632/stanley-home-warrenties-RIPOFF-SCAMMERS-amp-MORE-englewood-cliffs-New-Jersey-1135193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stanley home warrenties