Complaint Review: Stanley home warrenty

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: ez1972 — Lortin Virginia
Stanley home warrenty
560 Sylvan Avenue Suite 3032 Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632, New Jersey USA

Stanley home warrenty I purchased a home warranty from Stanley home warranty, this was done in April 2013. we filed a cl stanley warrenty scam Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632

I purchased a home warranty from Stanley home warranty, this was done in April 2013. we filed a claim 3 days ago and I had to call 7 times to get a response, and while being on hold they would pick up and hang up so i would have to call back and start the process all over again. My 2 years old stove acting crazy The Stanley technician inspect the stove reporting fixing cost is 750$ , Stanley customer service told me to bay a new oven and they will send me reimbursement check for a 500$. On 02/09/2013 after a least 25 phone calls asking about my reimbursement check , they said we cannot give my money because they are suing the subcontractor because he is the one who should bay me not them. Finally I lost my monthly fees and the reimbursement check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanley-home-warrenty/Englewood-Cliffs-NJ-07632-New-Jersey-07632/Stanley-home-warrenty-I-purchased-a-home-warranty-from-Stanley-home-warranty-this-was-do-1083384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanley home warrenty