Complaint Review: Stanton Optical

Stanton Optical Didn't Deliver, Unprofessional Fair Oaks, California

*Consumer Comment: Customer service

*Consumer Comment: I had the same experience

*Consumer Comment: You didn't give them a chance

I arrived at Stanton Optical for my first appt and was left to wander.  After finally getting some help/acknowledgement, I was asked to fill out the obligitory paperwork.

Then I waited.

And I waited.

And I waited some more.

I ask myself, "why is it that Your time is so valuable and my time is so insignificant to you" --I'm Paying You!  After 45 minutes, I was asked to go in the exam room where I was asked the same questions that I answered previously on the obligitory paperwork (yes, that same paperwork that is on the desk in front of the person asking the questions).

Bottom line:  UnProfessional, Inexperienced, and Inconsiderate.

I asked for my paperwork and Walked OUT.

I had a bad experience.  Their response to my negative feedback has been indifferent and hostile.  In researching this company (and shame on me for not doing this Before I went in there), I see I am not alone in experiencing this horrible, unprofessional service.

I would not recommend this place to ANYONE, nor will I ever return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2011 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanton-Optical/Fair-Oaks-California-95628/Stanton-Optical-Didnt-Deliver-Unprofessional-Fair-Oaks-California-788235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanton Optical

Customer service

AUTHOR: Aaronlee - (United States of America)

I returned to Stanton today for my eye exam that I booked, and again I experienced great customer service and was in the exam room right on time. It's shocking to hear how others have had such a terrible experience...seriously the guy behind the counter was consistently answering the phone on the first ring! That's service! Bottom line for me, the building is clean, there's comfortable chairs a water dispenser and most importantly a huge selection with staff that was willing to help me find exactly what I was looking for. I've been to lense crafters, jc penny, and a few local optometrists and was never treated as well as I was at Stanton.

I had the same experience

AUTHOR: lauren - (United States of America)

Aaron, I had the same experience as the person above (original complaintant).  My experience at Stanton Optical was horrible and the deal they offered was NO DEAL at all.  Service of the staff and experience of the technicians were suspect.  I will never go back to Stanton.  and I vow to tell everyone who will listen to not be "fooled" by the advertised "deals" they offer.   Stanton Optical = YUCK.

While I"m glad you seem to have had a good experience, Aaron, I have to say that EVERY single person I have talked to that has been to Stanton has had a bad experience with service.  Not everyone has been unhappy with the product they got, but everyone was unhappy with the service.

I'm suspect.  I'm unhappy. and I won't go back.

You didn't give them a chance

AUTHOR: Aaronlee - (United States of America)

All you did was complain about a long wait and having to verify information. My experience at the same location was very different. I was asked by numerous staff several times if I could be helped. I received over $450 in discounts, was upgraded to polycarbonate free of charge and treated very courteously. I have nothing but good things to say about Stanton, I got 2 glasses for the price of 1...I would have waited hours for a deal like that but I'm glad I didn't have to. Patience is a virtue anyway, sorry your time was more valuable.