Complaint Review: staples

• Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: Abigle — Tarzana California
staples
Tarzana, California USA

staples staples.com technical support 3 years technical support plan $199 Tarzana California

Staples plans are ripoff.

I bought a computer 3 years ago with 3 years technical support plan $199. They said your money will be refunded if you don't use the plan. I didn't use the plan. I called them one week before the plan finish. Customer service said that you will get money 30 days after the plan finish. Nothing happen, no refund after 30 days. Then I sent an email about my situation. I got an email after one week that I have to call customer service again. I called them and they said that we can not refund your money because you have to file a request before 30 days finish. I said that I called your customer service and customer service said to me that you will get your money after 30 days. They said there is no record of your call, but I have a record on my phone bill. Actually they stole my money from my pocket very easy. Be careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/staples-/Tarzana-California-91356/staples-staplescom-technical-support-3-years-technical-support-plan-199-Tarzana-Califo-1084515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on staples