Complaint Review: Staples

• Reported By: LD from PA — Butler Pennsylvania
Staples
110 Moraine Point Plaza butler, Pennsylvania USA

Staples On Line Search Filters Butler Pennsylvania

I had went on the staple web site to look for a laptop for my daughter's birthday. I clicked on Technology then got a subheading for Laptops.  Then it gave me more subheadings and I choose Touch Screen Laptops.  I reveiwed different computers and price and found one that seem to be a good deal.  It said it was in store so I went over to the store and purchased.  They did not have one one display.

I wrapped it and gave to my daughter for her birthday.  When she started it up and got it working it was not in fact a touch screen.  I called to ask why would they put a non touch screen under a touch screen heading and got shuffled to many phone numbers.  No one seem to think this was a problem.  They said I should have read all the details about the computer and could have seen it said no touch screen.

I would have done this if it was not under the heading touchscreen, I had looked at the details about speed, memory, etc. Yes this is my fault for not fully reading the total details but I tought I could trust their filters. I just do not want anyone else to have to feel as cheated as I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Staples/butler-Pennsylvania-16001/Staples-On-Line-Search-Filters-Butler-Pennsylvania-1097392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Staples