Complaint Review: Star Federal Membership Services

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: Katnmouse — Colorado
Star Federal Membership Services
1934 Old Gallows Road, Suite 350, Vienna, Virginia USA

Star Federal Membership Services Charged me $495.00 to generate real estate leads for me. it's a scam to get your membership fee. They never provided any leads or communication at all. Rip-Off Vienna Virginia

I paid $495.00 for this company to provide real estate leads for me. They never sent me any. this site is a complet rip-off. They never communicated with me after i paid the fee, only a welcome email the day I joined. 6 weeks later I called to find out where my leads were and He said they were still working on my " Landing Site"

Bull*** There is no lead generation program, no website made for you to get leads in your area like I was promised. They tell you it takes 2 months or longer so that it's far enough out you can't or won't try to dispute the charge on your card for services not provided. Well, I disputed the charge 2.5 months after the fact and my bank got my money back. this company is a complete scam--don't pay the money-- you get NOTHING in return!!

This guy is "scum"' and the Feds need to shut him down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Federal-Membership-Services/Vienna-Virginia-22182/Star-Federal-Membership-Services-Charged-me-49500-to-generate-real-estate-leads-for-me-1077826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Federal Membership Services