Complaint Review: Star Foods (Store and Gas Station)

• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Pamela — Houston Texas
Star Foods (Store and Gas Station)
6835 East Mount Houston Houston, Texas USA

Star Foods (Store and Gas Station) Water In My Gas Tank Houston Texas

I purchased gas earlier this week from the neighborhood gas station, and did not understand why my car was attempting to stall and stop. Also, it appeared to not have any gas in it. However,

I returned to that same gas station yesterday not putting two and two together, and now my car is running as if it has water in the tank. I went online to check out my suspicion, and I was right, water in the gas tank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Foods-Store-and-Gas-Station/Houston-Texas-77050/Star-Foods-Store-and-Gas-Station-Water-In-My-Gas-Tank-Houston-Texas-1125227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Foods (Store and Gas Station)