Complaint Review: Star health and beauty

• Reported By: Jennifer — Albertville Alabama
Star health and beauty
14500 Lochridge Blvd, Unit E Covington, Georgia USA

Star health and beauty skincare, Rejuvenate, Salon Covington Georgia

I was contacted via phone telling me this company had a product that many other people in my area was looking to purchase. I ask ,if I did not like the product, that I may return. Yes, I was told. I used one of 4 jars sent to me and had a co-worker try it. The product did not work at all for either of us.

When I called to return the product, I was told I could get a "credit"  I do not want a credit, I want my money back. Why would I want more product that doesn't work? I was completely mislead. I called and spoke with the owner of the company and he was very rude, telling me that is not their company policy. I would have never tried a product that I couldn't get refund. They do not stand behind their product or they would offer money back!

If I could warn any other salon not to try this product (Rejuvenate) this will have all been worth it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-health-and-beauty/Covington-Georgia-30014/Star-health-and-beauty-skincare-Rejuvenate-Salon-Covington-Georgia-1052301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star health and beauty