Complaint Review: Star Mart

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: unhappycustomer86 — Surrey British Columbia
Star Mart
13647 100 Ave, Surrey Surrey, British Columbia Canada

Star Mart Swearing and disrespectful to customers and will not return any faulty products Surrey BC

Star-Mart Convenience slanders their customers, swears at them and they will do it.. over $3.00 on a deffective product they sell.

Do not shop or support Star-Mart Convienience store. They are a terrible business who treat customers with slander and disrespect. Upon buying a defective item from the store, (from which they have many apparently) they are not willing to return or exchange the item. They tell customers that it's 'their fault' and that they have nothing to do with it.

I had purchased a food item from them, and upon getting home, I see that the the food item was not packaged correctly. I went back to the establishment, which is five minutes from my home and they refused to exchange the product. I explained that it was not my fault that they should deal with their suppliers and that as a customer a business should treat their customers with resepct by offering them an exchange.. At this point, I didn't even want my money back, I just wanted to exchange it.

They began yelling at me, the customer, that I was at fault and they would not exchange it. I then stated that I was not leaving then until I received my money back, as they price I paid for this product was for the convenience and this has become a stressful situation. They still refused, I then said I was going to call the cops and pulled out my phone.

The manager then said wait, and called her manager.. While I waited, I heard her tell the manager that "this f**king indian wants his money back". I still didn't say anytihng. Then she asked me how much the product was, I said  It was $3.00.

She slammed the money on the counter and told me.. "Here's your f**king money, take it and get the f**k out of my store and I never want to see your f**king face again. If you were so rich, you woudln't need $3.00"

I called them the most evilest people I have ever met and they were bad people and I would never shop there again.

---------------

This is not how you treat customers, this is not how you treat returning customers..

No one deserves to be slandered, no one deserves to be put down.  I hope their business shuts down and no one ever has to go through this experience with them ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Mart/Surrey-British-Columbia-V3T0A8/Star-Mart-Swearing-and-disrespectful-to-customers-and-will-not-return-any-faulty-product-1053686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Mart