Complaint Review: star uniform

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Nursern — Ridgewood New York United States of America
star uniform
2436 Oak Street, Suite E Internet United States of America

star uniform I never received the items I ordered, and my credit card was still charged. I attempted to call and email several times. No one answered the phone, and I did not get a response to my emails. Internet

I ordered 2 uniforms scrub tops from star uniforms. Total of my purchase was $45. I never received my purchases but my credit card was still charged. I attempted to call this company several times during business hours with no answer. I also tried to email several times with absolutely no response. I want my money back and I will never order from this company again. Unfortunately I got ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/star-uniform/internet/star-uniform-I-never-received-the-items-I-ordered-and-my-credit-card-was-still-charged-956816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on star uniform