Complaint Review: Starbrige International-TopLineTVs

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Jim was ripped off — Castro Valley California
Starbrige International-TopLineTVs
1320 142nd PL SE Bellevue, Select State/Province USA

Starbrige International-TopLineTVs TopLineTVs - Rob (Sales Manager)Alex Alexandrov, owner I paid cash for a TV that was never delivered. I ordered it on 1/17/2014 and it was not delivered and they have not returned my money! Bellevue Washington

I was ripped off by TopLineTVs.  I ordered a TV on 1/17/2014, and paid cash to receive a greater discount.  They lied to me on numerous occasions about delivery dates, delays with shipping companies, delays with a local delivery company that was supposed to set it up in my house, and then told me that the TV was now out of stock.  After a month of delays, I asked for my money back.  They lied about sending me a check, then they lied about using PayPal, they lied about submitting a report to PaPal about the payment not going through, then they lied about having enough money in their account for the transaction.  After a month of lying about trying to get me the money, they stopped answering my calls and text messages.  We traded over a 100+ text and e-mail messages, as well as me sending messages to their web site, and I still do not have any of my money back ($1718).  Do not get ripped off by this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starbrige-International-TopLineTVs/Bellevue-Select-StateProvince-98007/Starbrige-International-TopLineTVs-TopLineTVs-Rob-Sales-ManagerAlex-Alexandrov-owner-1129999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starbrige International-TopLineTVs