Complaint Review: starbuck

• Reported By: cutie_angel — Alabama
starbuck
3755 Spring Mountain Rd Las Vegas, Nevada USA

starbuck Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I am a Starbuck gold member, I usually paid $3.30 for my venti black ice-tea at any other location (with 10 pump of classic and replace my water with breve). Today I went to Starbuck on 3755 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103 (April 1, 2014 at 6:56am), not only they mess up my order, they also charge me $4.95. I did not ask for a receipt until I get to my office and review my transaction online. I called and spoke to someone named Susan said she’s the supervisor at (702) 221-7118 and she said that’s the correct price. I told her I never been charge that much, she was unpleasant over the phone and said that if I had a concern, I can file a complaint. This is not a good customer service. First of all, they mess up my order by putting milk instead of cream in my tea and now they treated their gold customer this way, this is unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/starbuck/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/starbuck-Ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1135303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on starbuck