Complaint Review: STARCREST OF CALIFORNIA

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2008

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
STARCREST OF CALIFORNIA
19465 BRENNAN AVE PERRIS, California U.S.A.

STARCREST OF CALIFORNIA CHARGED FOR NOT SENT ITEM, NOT ORDERED ITEM;DID NOT COUNT DISCOUNT CODE PERRIS California

*Consumer Comment: Starcrest of California in Perris, CA.

On May 14, I faxed my order, providing with all discount codes and calculation. Later, received a letter by mail confirming shipment on 05/16/08 (that fast!!!).

After examining the received package I found out that they did not send item #12-59283-8 -- 4-pack MICROWAVE PLATES --$4.00, but instead, they charged me for not ordered and not received third (I ordered only two) PINEAPPLE CUTTER, item #12-12786-6.

Moreover, I gave them a discount code "WTE" for reducing the price for item #16-68104-1 -- FIFTY STATES ALBUM -- from $2 to $1.80, not big deal, but they ignored it anyway.

Considering doscontinued item ($10.00), the total of my order was supposed to be $155.80. They charged my credit card $159.00. The credit of $6.20 should be returned to my account.

Thank you.

Victoria
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STARCREST-OF-CALIFORNIA/PERRIS-California-92599/STARCREST-OF-CALIFORNIA-CHARGED-FOR-NOT-SENT-ITEM-NOT-ORDERED-ITEMDID-NOT-COUNT-DISCOUNT-343977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STARCREST OF CALIFORNIA

Starcrest of California in Perris, CA.

AUTHOR: Carole - (U.S.A.)

I live in California and have been ordering from Starcrest of California for almost six years now. I have always received all the products I ordered within a couple of weeks. I even have received a credit slip when I inadvertenly over paid them by check. All items I have received were as I expected them to be and all are still useful. I have no affiliations with Starcrest of California. I am a very satisified customer and will continue to place orders with Starcrest of California.