Complaint Review: stargames

• Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: chris — oxford Internet United Kingdom
stargames

stargames stargames will not pay winnings , Internet

I decided to try out star games to have a flutter, I deposited 40 and luckily managed to get it up to 100 and cashed out. The first thing I found strange was they would not let me cash the full amount they would only let me have 97 there was a small processing fee then they paid 1.88 back into my gaming account, what's the point in that? They then asked for id which i sent straight away they took 5 days to get back to me that it was accepted. They then stated it would take 10 days to process my withdrawal. 12 days later I contacted them to find out where my money is, they took another 3 days to respond to that stating it would be in my account soon another 5 days past still nothing or any word at this point I am starting to get very angry as I had spent some of the money I had saved for my holiday as I was expecting them to run a professional operation and pay me in an acceptable time frame. [continued below]....
..... I was getting no response to my emails at all now so I sent one stating that if I didn't get my money in the next couple of days I would have to go to the lga which issues their licence. I got a response to that email within an hour even though they had still not responded to the ones I had sent 6 days previously! It stated that they would not process my withdrawal till "after" the 8th September due to a charge-back risk  I cashed out on the 7th June!! I have involved third parties in this matter which have also been stone walled by this company. Maybe I will finally get my money maybe I wont but I would urge you all to steer well clear of this company at best they have treated me like dirt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 03:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/stargames/internet/stargames-stargames-will-not-pay-winnings-Internet-913118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on stargames