Complaint Review: State Farm Auto Ins/ AgentDeanna Nelson

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: Ritchi — Kingman Az Arizona
State Farm Auto Ins/ AgentDeanna Nelson
3880 Stockton Hill Road #106 Kingman, Arizona USA

State Farm Auto Ins/ AgentDeanna Nelson Collect Yes----Payout NO Kingman Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Need More Info

May 3 2012 was leaving a stoplight and was barely moving,cause I was turning at the first street on the right,there was no vehicles behind,alongside,or infront of me,so I wasnt in anybodys way going slow. My girlfriend had a new kitten on her lap so I dare not accelerate or stop too sudden as the kitten was frightened and would have scratched her . This Jerk came like a bat out of hell and was on my back bumper before I even realized it.He rear ended me very lightly.He recieved a ticket for failure to control speed to cause accident. He went to court several months later and pled guilty and paid the full fine .Me and my girlfriend went to Kingman Regional and were told we BOTH had whiplash. We both treated with therapy. I treated for 3 months,while my girlfriend had to get a couple of MRIs, as she had previous back problems. We were BOTH done with all doctors by Christmas 2012. My lawyer filed for compensation and STATE FARM DENIED THE CLAIM. I did not recieve any tickets,my medical bills as are my girlfriends still unpaid,and my lawyer says they send letters that GO UNADDRESSED by STATE FARM. ANYBODY got any suggestions????? These b*stards stick their heads in the sand and try to outlast the problem. I am thinking about taking this jerk AND his insuance company to small claims court/Judge Judy?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Farm-Auto-Ins-AgentDeanna-Nelson/Kingman-Arizona-86401/State-Farm-Auto-Ins-AgentDeanna-Nelson-Collect-Yes-Payout-NO-Kingman-Arizona-1056739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm Auto Ins/ AgentDeanna Nelson

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Need More Info

AUTHOR: StateFarmExEmployee - ()

Is State Farm your insurance company or his? If it is your insurance company they are not required to pay because the accident wasn't your fault. Since it was the other driver's fault you have to go through the other driver's insurance company. Only if he didn't have insurance that it would be covered by state farm IF you carried uninsured motorist coverage.

Also you should have been assigned a claim number, you can always call the claims department (not your agents office) and check as to the status of your claim / see if it was paid out and where it was sent.