Complaint Review: State Farm Insurance (Brian Burklow)

• Submitted: Tue, May 15, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: Penny — New Caney Texas United States of America
State Farm Insurance (Brian Burklow)
23586 Partners Way Ste C Porter, Texas United States of America

State Farm Insurance (Brian Burklow) misrepresented my company Porter, Texas

They can my company and said they could save us money. We paid them to insure my company to find out they dont know even know how to insue a house hold good mover. State Farm does not sell cargo insurance. They totaly misrepresented me to the state of Texas. I all most lost my TX DMV #. They should have never said that they could insure my company or took my money. I will be seeking an attorney for misrepresentation. I am not the only person with complaints on Brian Burklows office. I would like to see him in court. So he can explain this type ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Farm-Insurance-Brian-Burklow/Porter-Texas-77365/State-Farm-Insurance-Brian-Burklow-misrepresented-my-company-Porter-Texas-883365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm Insurance (Brian Burklow)