Complaint Review: State Farm Insurance Co

• Updated: Sat, August 10, 2013

• Reported By: Dennis — Ronkonkoma New York
State Farm Insurance Co
1 State Farm Plaza Bloomington, Illinois USA

State Farm Insurance Co state farm, review, auto, house, insurance Bloomington Illinois

State Farm is NOT a good neighbor. They were not there for me and my family. After being with State Farm for over 30 years and spending over $150,000.00 on house, 3 cars & umbrella insurance State Farm screwed me & my family. After I expressed my concerns with the Collision Shop and State Farm that my 2009 Toyota Corolla should be totaled. They repaired my vehicle $134.00 short of totaling it. Now I have a car that has no value. I can't sell it or trade it in. This is how State Farm treats a loyal customer after 30 years and spending $150,000.00. Everyone needs to know what State Farm has done to me and my family. Please DO NOT use State Farm for your personal or business insurance needs. What they have done to us...they can easily do to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Farm-Insurance-Co/Bloomington-Illinois-61710/State-Farm-Insurance-Co-state-farm-review-auto-house-insurance-Bloomington-Illinois-1074743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm Insurance Co