Complaint Review: State Farm Ky Dickerson

• Reported By: momof4 — Newnan Georgia
State Farm Ky Dickerson
240 Commerce Drive Peachtree City, Georgia USA

State Farm Ky Dickerson Customer Service is TERRIBLE Peachtree City Georgia

*Consumer Comment: While they were, apparently, careless in the handling of your requests...

After 20 years of being with State Farm, I am not only switching agents - I am taking my business elsewhere.

I set up automatic draft - they get their money, comes directly out of my checking account win win, Right? Well a customer service agent with Ms. Dickerson's office failed to set up my auto draft and also failed to notify me. I receive a notice of cancellation and call the office and explained. They apologized, I forgve, mistakes happen. I made my payment and asked once again for auto-draft to be set up. Reassured it was being taken care of. Once i again i receive a cancellation letter. Call a third time - and very frustrated at this point - i made my payment and asked for a 3rd time for auto draft. This is when i was told that the original rep had been fired which is why she never completed my request.  In the mean time, my registration was cancelled due to lapse of insurance coverage. Unaware, i get pulled over due to the cancelled registration. I immediately call my agent, explain what happened and pleaded with them to contact the DMV and notify them of their error. They wouldnt. This citation is a must appear and almost always your license is suspended. I asked State Farm if they would write a letter explaining that in good faith i made an effort 3 times to have auto draft set up and that some errors were made on their part. Very helpful, they said of course, dont worry, this happens all the time you'll get your letter in 2 days.

A week goes by and no letter. Call the agent again, spoke to a very RUDE represntative who said that Ky Dickerson was concerned because i should have never been promised a letter and that rep had no business telling me that. That's not my fault, that They promise things they shouldn't, also not my fault that their employees fail to do their jobs and its also not my fault that my emails went unnoticed and unforwarded because of the first rep being FIRED. Do your job! They told me that they would not write up anything - nothing!!

I am livid because if they did their job correctly the first 2 times i wouldnt be in this situation. All i asked was for a simple sentence to be written. "Auto drafts were supposed to be set up and due to an error on our behalf, they werent." They are refusing to help, talking down to me and not excepting any repsonsibility. Be Aware of this AGENT - they want your money - fail to do their job - and fail to make it right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Farm-Ky-Dickerson/Peachtree-City-Georgia-30269/State-Farm-Ky-Dickerson-Customer-Service-is-TERRIBLE-Peachtree-City-Georgia-1084173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm Ky Dickerson

While they were, apparently, careless in the handling of your requests...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Some of this is on you. You should have noticed that the amount had NOT been drafted from your account.

" i made my payment and asked for a 3rd time for auto draft."

THREE times..you're a slow learner. No, I don't work for State Farm and wouldn't even be a customer of theirs.