Complaint Review: state farm

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: betty — rockwood Michigan
state farm
telegraph rd brownstown township,mi48134 brownstown, Michigan USA

state farm john difrancesco never paid out for my car accident and i had full coverage brownstown Michigan

i was in a car accident and was rear ended by a state farm agent and was never paid for my injuries and to this day iam paying for my injury that occured from that accident.TO TOP IT OfF I WAS neVER paid by no fault either> which is a state law?i had stse farm full coverage for 25 years . then the agent who hit me took money out of my savings account that made all my checks bounce causing me more money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/state-farm/brownstown-Michigan-48174/state-farm-john-difrancesco-never-paid-out-for-my-car-accident-and-i-had-full-coverage-br-1108513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on state farm