Complaint Review: State Farm

• Reported By: fywajon — birmingham Alabama
State Farm
new york, New York USA

State Farm Good, but could be better (State Farm) new york New York

*Author of original report: OK so

State Farm is the best auto insurance company I've found, but there's one problem - after being with them for 4 years, they started raising their rates!  I called them up to complain and said "listen, i found higher rates from Cure.com, now please give me better rates."

they basically laughed in my face and in cure's face.  how rude!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Farm/new-york-New-York-10010/State-Farm-Good-but-could-be-better-State-Farm-new-york-New-York-1108877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm

OK so

AUTHOR: fywajon - ()

I had insurance through GEICO and I had nothing but problems ranging from false information, bad customer service, reps hanging up on my husband and I and over charging. And to add to that they are the ONLY company that I've called that charge for cancelation. It's simple if you want headaches, migranes and stress filled conversation with an idiot that doesn't seem to respect you then go with GEICO. If you want easy and affordable auto insurance quotes and policies I would suggest quotewizard.com, insurancequotes.com or cure.com. They all treated my husband and I with respect, patience in choosing and information in my language.