Complaint Review: State Farm

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: angela — owings mills Maryland
State Farm
2 East Cherry Hill rd Reisterstown, Maryland USA

State Farm Roy Houde Ripoff company,I paid my premium in full for six months, However I was canceled anyway Reisterstown Maryland

Public please beware of this man Roy Houde.  He is a insurance agent for State Farm.  I had car insurance with this company for more than eight years.  I never had a accident or filed a claim, however my premiums went up every six months.  When I called to question Mr. Houde about my policy. I was told that he had a life and that he was too busy to deal with me and my questions.

I chose to change companies at the end of my last six months.  As a result of my switching to a new company State Farm canceled my insurance ten days early.  The reason I was given was that Roy Houde did not have my signature.  Wow,  for eight years of taking my money there was not a probelm. However as soon as I questioned my premium cost and wanted to terminate my insurance. All of a sudden at the end of the premium State Farm finally realized after eight years that they did not have my signature.   This was State Farms justication for causing me to be fined with the MVA.  The MVA requested a FR19 form to be sent out from State Farm which to this day State Farm is refusing to send out the appropriate form.  I terminated the services of State Farm insurance August of 2011, we are now in 2013.  I am still trying to get ths correct infomation from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Farm/Reisterstown-Maryland-21136/State-Farm-Roy-Houde-Ripoff-companyI-paid-my-premium-in-full-for-six-months-However-I-w-1087240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm