Complaint Review: state investigations

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Stephanie — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
state investigations

state investigations John black john black call my home very threatening words and told me that I own a cash advance however I never took the cash advance. told me that I was going to go to jail if I did not pay the money and ask fo, Internet

Mister John Black called me and threaten me and told me that he needed money off of my credit card in order to pay cash advance. I told him that I have not taken any cash advances he proceeded to tell me my social security number my address my birthdate I don't know how he got this information I guess off of the internet. John also told me that I was going to go to jail if I did not pay the money owed. please don't fall for this this is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/state-investigations/internet/state-investigations-John-black-john-black-call-my-home-very-threatening-words-and-told-m-947399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on state investigations