Complaint Review: State Medical Board of Ohio

• Updated: Tue, February 02, 2010

• Reported By: Jolie — delaware Ohio USA
State Medical Board of Ohio
columbus, Ohio United States of America

State Medical Board of Ohio Terrorists and Illegal Aliens get more US civil rights than MD's--and free legal aid--HMMMM Violated my confidentiality and right to privacy, denied me due process, ignored the rules of evidence,falsely imprisonned me,slandered my reputation, perjured themselves,subjected me to double-even t columbus, Ohio

Witch Hunt--Inquisition???--pick your version of America as I have experienced it-- as have many other competent, helpful physicians who have been subjected to the most incomprehensible breech of their citizenships. Yes--EVEN TERRORISTS AND ILLEGAL ALIENS get better treatment under the laws of my country for which they are not even legal members.

You gasp?  You question? You disbelieve me?  Well--let me warn you of the fundamental premise for this egregious treatment of physicians--healers--in fact-AND-It is this--We are the ONLY category of US citizens to be suspected of malevolent deeds and deemed guilty--not by a jury or a panel of our peers--but by other healers--YES-- OTHER  doctors woefully seek out and slaughter their own--and triumph on behalf of the imbeciles who 'carve out a special set of laws' so that no doctor can either afford or psychologically escape their maniacal gavels.

Doctors are so decidedly intelligent--that they have collectively allowed these imbeciles--attorneys, politicians, state board investigators ( who harbor their own  little secrets), and frustrated para-medical nobodies TO effectively render another physician financially raped, emotionally wounded, and professionally assassinated. It happens every day and it happens to doctors who help the most and harm the least--I know-- I am one of those doctors and I have read the stories of those before me--so I am not alone.

If you would like to know more about this modern day 'witch hunt' go to the web site www.centerforpeerreviewjustice.com and see the frightening details. Nine out of ten doctors who are subjected to a Fair Hearing--which, of course, is an oxymoron--lose the hearing, and 1 out of 5 of those doctors wrongfully accused-- commit SUICIDE.

Dr. Semmelweiss was one such healer who killed himself after other doctors scorned him and forbade him from the practice of medicine because he realized that the infections occurring in maternity wards were because --noone-- NOONE washed their hands in-between patients who were birthing their babies. So, he proposed that all doctors and nurses start washing their hands before touching another patient-- and GUESS WHAT?  He was ridiculed, spat upon, and banned from the fraternity of other doctors until he was penniless--and then dead--of course.

If you should like to hear about my 20 year odyssey with the field of medicine ( which barely qualifies as a profession any longer) you will see how it has taken everything from me. It has taken my motherhood, my marriage, all my material wealth AWAY-- My good name and reputation and desire to help have vanished as well. I don't practice medicine any longer. I have too much self respect to continue down a self destructive path that has taken everything and returned nothing.

Doctors are not very smart to have allowed this to happen to their colleagues and medicine is a treacherous path to pursue. So, if you become ill or injured and want to live ,and if you are reasonably sure that you won't die--do NOT go to a hospital,!!! They will likely kill you. And if you are going to die anyway, then give it a whirl, you might live, but be prepared for the most harrowing, convoluted, twisted experience of your remaining life--if you get one.  To be continued.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Medical-Board-of-Ohio/columbus-Ohio-/State-Medical-Board-of-Ohio-Terrorists-and-Illegal-Aliens-get-more-US-civil-rights-than-MD-563721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Medical Board of Ohio