Complaint Review: state of florida disbursement unit

• Submitted: Mon, October 11, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 11, 2010

• Reported By: robert — buckley Michigan United States of America
state of florida disbursement unit
po box 8500 tallahassee, Florida United States of America

state of florida disbursement unit child support collection agency trying to collect child support that isn't due and won't justify why tallahassee, Florida

I was court ordered to pay $250 per month, as my son got into his teenage years I saw it necessary to pay a little more so out of the kindness of my heart I payed $300 per month for about six years, as he became 18 I called the courts and let them know that he was no longer in school and this would be my last payment, they told me that I should not stop paying until I got emancipation papers, well i didn't keep paying because right is right and I was done no matter who said what, needless to say 5 years later I still don't have those papers yet !! and now I'm in arrears imagine that, so I call to get it straightened out several times, and still I get collection papers, oh by the way the ex-wife is not perusing this so I guess the State Of Florida is just acting on their own on this and also will not justify or prove why i owe this money they just tell me that's what it says you owe, it is what it is, so lets all ban together and sue the living crap out of our idiot, communist government

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2010 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/state-of-florida-disbursement-unit/tallahassee-Florida-32314/state-of-florida-disbursement-unit-child-support-collection-agency-trying-to-collect-child-649614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on state of florida disbursement unit