Complaint Review: State Of Indiana, Warrick County CPS

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2007

• Reported By:Boonville Indiana
State Of Indiana, Warrick County CPS
Capital Blvd Indianapolis, In And Millis Ave Boonville, In Indianapolis And Boonville, Indiana U.S.A.

State Of Indiana, Warrick County CPS Proof of false accusations but CPS and Indiana does not care Indianapolis And Boonville Indiana

I ran 3 licensed home daycares. I had to report a 20 year old worker for having sex with her 15 year old boyfriend at the time of offense. I was threatened with my licenses if I didn't call the caseworker back with further details. Which I did and was told to mind my own business because in the state of Indiana since the child had just turned 16 it was legal.

This of course ticked the provider off and she went to a parent and lied on me (she has a major problem of lying and this has been proven). This parent took the information to the CPS in Warrick County and told them the story. There was no proof of anything. No pictures, no witness's, no marks nothing at all. Anyway cps was told by a consulting service they use that due to the lapse of time this took the parent and lack of evidence that they didn't see anything to report.

Well they say they investigated anyway. But the paper I have the caseworker says to 4 year old child: Do you remember when Ms. (last name) grabbed you by the ear and took you to the back room office and hit you really hard. According to report child nodded head yes. This is leading this child nor none of the others knew my last name they either called me Ms. Tina or Aunt Tina.

The report says the provider didn't stop the supposed abuse because she was scared. This was her obligation if this did occur but she did nothing until after she was ticked off and 2 weeks later? State never questioned this.

I have found a policy stating that I was suppose to be notified BEFORE they substantiated me to give me a chance to present my case. I never was given this opportunity nor are they willing to do so now.

They told me that they substantiated me by "Ponderance of Evidence" This is very unfair to anyone. This needs to be taken out of the policy so that no one has to suffer from this type of abuse.

Cps what a joke/Tina
Boonville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2007 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Of-Indiana-Warrick-County-CPS/Indianapolis-And-Boonville-Indiana-47601/State-Of-Indiana-Warrick-County-CPS-Proof-of-false-accusations-but-CPS-and-Indiana-does-n-262995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Of Indiana, Warrick County CPS