• Report: #920399

• Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Lily Missouri — BLUE SPRINGS Missouri United States of America
state wide warranty
427 N Tatnall St #21853 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

state wide warranty they don't serve,they don't return the premium,no diffrent from robbers Wilmington, Delaware

I bought two warranties from their sales person Dean Summers at March,2012,they effected on April 12th and 19th.
I called them at the end of April to file a celling fan claim.I was told someone would be my house within 24 hours,but no one showed up.I called again,recieved the same message.3 days later still nothing,I called again,then  Dean Summers called me back,promised me the contractor will be there within 24 hours ect..But still,no one showed up,the only reason he called I believe,it was my deals were not long enough to keep his commition,he was afraid I will cancel them.I sure decided so.
I shoped 2 months and waited 1 month to get my new warranty effected,then according to their contract,I filed my cancellation in written,signed and dated and mailed in certified letter on July 7th.

My mail arrived at there on July 11th,I left message on 12th and 13th,no respones,so I left message as,if I don't get my money back,I will report you guys to rip off report, Telemarketing fraud, Federal Trade commission, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Attorney geberal's office, Governor of Delaware Senator of Delaware and anyone who can help me to get my money back untill I get it back.

30 minutes later after this message,I recieved a phone call from a guy named Meckel Evans,he said  Dean Summers doesn't work here anymore(although his answer machine is still there),he make a lot of mess...is there anyway we can keep you with us....I told him I already bought from the others.

He said he checked the system,there is no record of my claim(of  course),finally he said he will mail me a check of my premium.
I didn't recieve anything from them in 10 days,so I left message repeated my opinion,no response.It has been 15 days so far,it is time to complain.

They don't even have real person to answer the phone,they rent a calling center to recieve customer's message,if it is not about a purchase,you won't hear a word from them.

I bought my new warranty from the other company,I filed my claim on 4th of July and they sent the contractor the next morning...A company like State wide Warranty,they don't deserve to survive,they should be end as soon as possible,that is what I determind to do.I will go through and extend my complain list day by day untill the justice is back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/state-wide-warranty/Wilmington-Delaware-19801-2230/state-wide-warranty-they-dont-servethey-dont-return-the-premiumno-diffrent-from-robbe-920399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on state wide warranty