Complaint Review: Stay Fly Clothing/Spreadshirt

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: WorstLuck — Plover Wisconsin
Stay Fly Clothing/Spreadshirt
1572 Roseytown Road Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Stay Fly Clothing/Spreadshirt Stay Fly Clothing/Spreadshirt has AWFUL quality and customer service Greensburg Pennsylvania

Stay Fly Clothing has the option to customize your own clothing. In my case, I chose a varsity-style "Jacket". While Stay Fly makes the designs for their non-custom shirts, Spreadshirt provides the production and shipment of cusomizations.

I ordered the custom clothing for around $65 (Pretty fair price for good quality customizations) and purchased the 3-5 day shipping. I waited about four days when I decided to track the shipping on the UPS link they gave me. I knew something was wrong right away, because the destination for the shipment was not the address I gave them. The ZIP code was correct, however Spreadsirt had the order sent to the wrong STATE.

I live in WI, and they had my order almost to its destination which was apparently sent to MA. This was an obvious error made by Spreadshirt. Immediately, I contacted Stay Fly Clothing. All they told me was that if I have a problem with where my order was sent, I needed to contact Spreadshirt. So that's what I did. I told Spreadshirt about the error without response. I went over 48 hours without being contacted, even though a confirmation email was sent to me stating that all mail is responded to within 24 hours. I emailed them again, just so they could tell me that their order confirmation said that it had been sent.

Well yes, that's wonderful. But it was sent to the wrong place.

I called and emailed Spreadshirt multiple times without response for at least the next two weeks. My more frustrated messages got responses, however they were very unhelpful and disconcerned. I called the local post offices and they were unable to help me because they could not find my package either.

I finally had to have my father (A retired postmaster) call them and use his knowledge with shipment to prove they could have fixed the problem, but simply neglected. They eventually agreed to make me a new one with upgraded 3-day (after the up to 4-day production) shipping.

I had waited almost 6 weeks at that point.

I got my new jacket in a very timely fashion. I believe it was four days. when I opened it and tried it on, the quality was absolute s**t. The left arm fit perfect, but the right arm was like a goddamn sock and even my hand could barely fit through it. Upon further inspection, the shoulders were crooked as well as some of the printing. My receipt claimed that seven people quality-tested my product. Some f**king quality testing.

I contacted them YET AGAIN just so they could tell me I needed to take pictures of the defects in order to make me a new one. f**k that. It's not even worth my time anymore knowing the way they treat their customers and make their clothing.

Do yourself a favor and do not order from either of these companies. They do not care about customers or the quality of their products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stay-Fly-ClothingSpreadshirt/Greensburg-Pennsylvania-15601-4140/Stay-Fly-ClothingSpreadshirt-Stay-Fly-ClothingSpreadshirt-has-AWFUL-quality-and-custome-1100257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stay Fly Clothing/Spreadshirt