• Report: #205926

• Submitted: Sun, August 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, August 13, 2006

• Reported By:Middle of nowhere Alabama
Stayin Home And Lovin It
3910 South Yellowstone Highway Idaho Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

Stayin Home And Lovin It ripoff Ripoff Stay at home scam Idaho Falls Idaho

Hello my name is Gwen and having 2 small children Stayin Home and Loving It sounded like a great way to work part time at home and stay with my children. But I was working all the time and putting alot more money than I had to buy leads and avertise which didnt get me anywhere. I did like the products I got from Melaleuca but didnt like being forced in buying a certain amount each month which usally costed me anywhere between 50-70 $ a month. My husband and I decided that this company was only putting us deeper in the hole insted of getting us out. So when I called to cancel the woman made me feel like I was a bad parent because I didnt want to use safer products for my family. Which made me dislike the company even more! Now I make my own household products which are just as SAFE and CHEMICAL FREE but cost me alot LESS money! You can find sites that will give you the recipes to make your own household products on the computer there are plantly to choose from!

Gwen
Middle of nowhere, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2006 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stayin-Home-And-Lovin-It/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83402-6003/Stayin-Home-And-Lovin-It-ripoff-Ripoff-Stay-at-home-scam-Idaho-Falls-Idaho-205926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stayin Home And Lovin It