Complaint Review: Staymore Extended Studios

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Bill J — Atlanta Georgia
Staymore Extended Studios
2407 W Vine St Kissimmee, Florida USA

Staymore Extended Studios Staymore SCAM ALERT - Bait ad Swich Gone Wild - DO NOT STAY Kissimmee Florida

Do not stay in this hotel. The website and the brochure on the front counter says the weekly rate is only $229 but after you check in they charge you $390 a week plus a $100 deposit. About 2 hours after I checked in when I realized they over charged me I went back to the front desk to ask about it and the rude worker told me to pay it or get out. When I asked here why its so much more she said tha'ts the rate and if I don't like it leave. So I told her give me a refund and I will leave. She told me I had to wait 30 days for my refund.... WELL its been 35 days today and I just got my refund of $229 LOL they kept all the other money... These guys are crooks...  Has anyone esle had this problem or am I the only one???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Staymore-Extended-Studios/Kissimmee-Florida-34741/Staymore-Extended-Studios-Staymore-SCAM-ALERT-Bait-ad-Swich-Gone-Wild-DO-NOT-STAY-Kis-1140413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Staymore Extended Studios