Complaint Review: St,Charles Automotive (Nissan)

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: GroundPilot43 — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
St,Charles Automotive (Nissan)
5625 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, St.Peters, MO Internet, Missouri United States of America

St,Charles Automotive (Nissan) Sales Manager, Management Team and sales staff. This company took $700 hundred dollars to hold a car. I found a better deal went back to get my deposit and was told no as they had tinted the windows as I live in Florida. I was here laying my loving Internet, Missouri

*Author of original report: I was taken too

*Consumer Comment: Get Educated

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: 20 years in the biz?

*Author of original report: Some people

*Consumer Comment: Not everyone went to High School Team Rebutt

*Consumer Comment: Well--

*Consumer Comment: Get Educated

*Author of original report: You must not be in the business

*Consumer Comment: A Lesson Learned

STAY AWAY!!!! This company has no morals, ethics or business values. They took $700 hundred dollars of my money to hold a car and never gave it back. I never even purchased a car from them. I found a better deal " Thank God " and went back to inform my salesman while in town laying my loving Aunt to rest of 80 years old. They said they had to keep my money for tinting the windows which I am in the Automotive Dealership business for over 20 plus years.

I pray for all of you that even think about going there as you will be taken advantage of on the front end and the back end of your deal. The are TAKERS!!!. Please do your research in depth before considering being taken, drive the extra miles it is well worth it in the long run take it from me. I dont know what will happen but this is so " WRONG " on many levels. Please stop them. I am working with my credit card company at this time but not sure what will truly take place. Dont stop by or even walk in. You will never be able to feel good about the outcome if you chose too.!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StCharles-Automotive-Nissan/Internet-Missouri-/StCharles-Automotive-Nissan-Sales-Manager-Management-Team-and-sales-staff-This-comp-899991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on St,Charles Automotive (Nissan)

I was taken too

AUTHOR: GroundPilot43 - (United States of America)

This person is stating the facts. I am glad this company has been exposed for the lack of business practices. I have also filed a claim with the bbb. I work to hard for my money to be taken and lied too.

Get Educated

I'm under educated? Well here's some education for you:

"$700 dollars" is a redundant statement. It's either $700 or 700 dollars.

"They pray on people like you." The word is prey NOT pray.

"St,Charles Automotive" Wrong again; it's St. Charles NOT St,Charles.

The excessive use of exclamation points does not aid your cause.

What do you expect the BBB to do for you?

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

20 years in the biz?

AUTHOR: kt - (United States of America)

I am a former employee of the St.Charles Automotive group and have never heard of anyone not getting their down payment back if they backed out of a deal, but I also know that they DO NOT do any after market stuff to a vehicle ( such as window tint) unless they know the vehicle is sold, so somewhere there was a mis-communication.

Granite the high ups there are jack offs, their sales and service staff are amazing. I know this not only because I worked there but my younger brother and multiple friends still work there. Your problem must have been 1 in a million. I use to debit back refunds all day long when they were used to hold a car so why you didnt get yours is odd but not when they had already tinted the windows to your liking which makes the car harder to sell.

With that said, you have 20 years in the business but not enough to know how it actually works? I have had 4 years experience and know better than you!

Some people

AUTHOR: GroundPilot43 - (United States of America)

Well I just contacted Nissan corporate. Thiia is not my first rodeo. Just contract GM. I Juat got my father a New 2012 Chevrolet SUV. Lower interest rate and a lower payment. Wake up you poor human beings walking around taking seniors and good people for a ride on lies. The dealership is wrong totally. I work for a stand up dealership which give customers their money back. Do the right thing. Stand up and be held accountable. Ethics values and human morals. This willcens in my favor trust me.

Not everyone went to High School Team Rebutt

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Again with the grammar lessons, good job Team Rebutt

Well--

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Did the agreement you and they signed say whether it was a refundable deposit?  That would be the key.  If it's supposed to be refundable, go after them, if it's not, you're out of luck unless they decide to be nice guys.  Most deposits are non-refundable.

Get Educated

I'm under educated? Well here's some education for you:

"$700 dollars" is a redundant statement. It's either $700 or 700 dollars. "They pray on people like you." The word is prey NOT pray. "St,Charles Automotive" Wrong again; it's St. Charles NOT St,Charles. The excessive use of exclamation points does not aid your cause. What do you expect the BBB to do for you?

You must not be in the business

AUTHOR: GroundPilot43 - (United States of America)

What a waste of your time. As if you think dealerships can keep $700 dollars you are very under educated. They pray on people like you. Let's see what the bbb has to say along with my credit card company. You need to educate yourself negligent speaking on issues you do not truly understand.

A Lesson Learned

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Apparently you are unaware of the purpose of a deposit. The deposit guarantees the merchandise will be held for the buyer's future purchase and the seller agrees not to sell the merchandise to another buyer.

The dealer removed the car from the market when you agreed to purchase it. Then, you reneged on your commitment. They may have lost a sale because the car was not available to other potential customers. The dealer reserves the right to retain your deposit.

If you agreed to a nonrefundable deposit you will lose your dispute.

tent