Complaint Review: Steakhouse Supply

• Updated: Sat, September 07, 2013

• Reported By: Aleisha York — Cold Spring Kentucky
Steakhouse Supply
526 Enterprise Dr. Erlanger, Kentucky USA

Steakhouse Supply Chaz, Andy Howard, Roger, Sam, Justin, Josh, Thomas drug addicts, meat not kept cold, drinking and driving, cannot get money back, mystery meat Erlanger Kentucky

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: sounds like you needed new old man long time ago....

*UPDATE Employee: pot calling kettle black

*General Comment: This is true!

My friend worked for Steakhouse Supply in Erlanger KY for 3 days and I was shocked what she told me. The boss Chaz gives the heroin addicts money in the morning to get their dope so they can come back and sell meat. Most of the people that work there are heroin addicts except for one thats trying to get "clean" he just drinks and drives everyday. They will tell you that you will make $100 a day.

One of the days she worked she was out 12 hours and came home with $10. They feed you nothing but lies. If you look up steakhouse supply you will find almost nothing. My friend wore a shirt that said STEAKHOUSE STEAKS and if you look them up you'll see what people think of them. I also just found a Louisville Steaks that is registered at the same address. So who are they really? Ill tell you who they are: PIMPS, SWINDLERS, AND ADDICTS. BUYER BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steakhouse-Supply/Erlanger-Kentucky-41018/Steakhouse-Supply-Chaz-Andy-Howard-Roger-Sam-Justin-Josh-Thomas-drug-addicts-meat-1082568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steakhouse Supply

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

sounds like you needed new old man long time ago....

AUTHOR: chris.shdallaseast@gmail.com - ()

I have seen youre bad mouthing of place of employment of ex old man.It seems to me that youre unhappy bout the loss in youre relationship.We here at steakhouse are extremely sorry for your loss,your probaly better off anyway without him.However we are a meat wholesale company and the general public interested in buying wholesale is our targets.We will continue to provide the general public with wholesale prices on usda graded BEEF cuts.....Hope you have found new hapiness in your life  and all is well...sincely Steakhouse Supply public relations dallas manager CLV-#100469

pot calling kettle black

AUTHOR: chris.shdallaseast@gmail.com - ()

I am a manager of steakhouse supply and havent had too many expierences with dissatisfied consumers,as a manager my consumers always come first.I have hundrends of satisfied consumers that reorder on a monthly basis.Let me start by explaining that what we are are meat wholesellers.People buy from us to save money...

I PERSONALY KNOW THAT NO MANAGER GIVES MONEY TO DRIVERS OTHER THAN NORMAL DAY TO DAY OCCURENCES SUCH AS GAS,MATERIALS AND OTHER RELEATED NEEDS.We are a extremely large company with over 30 stores nationwide being in business over 20+ years...I will continue to monitor future reports and address accordingly.

#3 General Comment

This is true!

AUTHOR: ZombieDoll - ()

Im the ex girlfriend of the big drinker. He was the big time drinker like didnt have a drivers license in ohio beacuse of dui's but had one in ky? That place was so bad it was unreal. He talked me into working a day with him. So i filled out an app then turned it into chaz, Who then read my information and said wow you are the one of the first ones who doesnt have a criminal backround. I heard stories about all these drug heads there. My ex used to come home with little to no money, but he said he made a lot. They sell a couple boxes a day then goof off at bars, or girls houses. Oh and to mention like this person said they are gone for 12 hours a day, I got cheated on while i sat at home and waited for my ex. The meat there is god awful and so are the people. This place is by far very shady and nasty. Im glad i got away from that.