Complaint Review: Steamshine:CD Nelson Consulting Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, May 10, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: HI Woods — Tempe Arizona
Steamshine:CD Nelson Consulting Inc.
538 Herbert Rd. #10,Lakemoor, Il., 60051 Lakemoor, Illinois USA

Steamshine:CD Nelson Consulting Inc. - Clinton Nelson Stoll $2,400.00 from my company after advertising a false UL listing Number which he had to remove. Lakemoor Illinois

I found steamshine on the enternet. Everything I read sounded great so I ordered some equipment($2400.00) Now this equipment has to pass a State Inspection for me to us it. I call the Stae Insepcter and he found a few things wrong with the web sites add. He called UL (underwriters labratorys) and found out the UL number on his web page was wrong. UL call Mr.Nelson and told him to remove it, he did wright away. The State Insecter called me and told me that Steamshine was not who they clam to be. All the information on the web page was nolonger any good. I called CD Nelson told him and he said he would make it right. Mewhile I refused the package when it got here. We never even opend it, it left on the same UPS truck that it came on. Now I tryed to help CD nelson on my end while he was to get all the curtafactions for me to pass inspection. He started pussing me back farter and farter until it was to late for me to get any help with getting our money back. I did not see that comeing at all. Then it got tothe point he was saying that our Stae Insector was trying to distroy his company and The Arizona Stae Insector had it out for him in Illunois. It's been almost a year now and I am running out of options. Please help. Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SteamshineCD-Nelson-Consulting-Inc/Lakemoor-Illinois-60051/SteamshineCD-Nelson-Consulting-Inc-Clinton-Nelson-Stoll-240000-from-my-company-a-1049929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steamshine:CD Nelson Consulting Inc.